Blouses have come a long way. Silk sarees are no longer paired with simple silk blouses with the borders. Heavy embroidery , contrasting colours is the trend of the time! The daring geometric cuts , backless , netted backs and box cuts have raised the fashion quotient to a whole new level.
Here are our favourite picks put together and not so difficult to achieve.
- The Radha Krishna pair is all time favourite when it comes for the Hindu wedding, why not include them in your blouse, more like a blessing . Like Samantha Ruth Prabhu included her story on her saree .
Chose the saree matching colours and create a best design.
- Temple Jewellery on your blouse, isn’t it a cool blouse below depicts the Mango Haram for the neck you now not only wear temple jewellery but can match it with blouse design and create a masterpiece.
- Sequence work on the blouse gives it a contemporary look, for the brides who want to opt for a fusion can select this pattern.
- Red, gold and green looks as regal as always , and the white stones have their own appeal, all of which go a long way in making this an excellent choice when it comes to blouse designs for silk sarees.
- Mirror design have been hottest trend! This is one trend which keeps coming back with a little revamp. Can give a modern as well as traditional aspect to your blouse. Absolutely depends on which type of mirror work you are choosing.
To grab these awesome designs and flaunt them through , all you need to do is follow Mrinal’s @mrinalsdesignerstudio and hit a like to be updated on all the awesome can also visit their physical store at Mrinal’s designer boutique, y.p. reddy complex, 1st floor, Prashant nagar, opp. bhashyam highschool, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad.