I know you are here for more awesomeness beyond Set 1.So without any further delay here is the next set.
- ‘Ungarala Bindelu’, the most exciting and fun event in any telugu Sumuhurtham Photography.
the proof? Look at those amazing expressions on the bride’s and groom’s face, beautifully captured by
- It’s all exciting for both the bride and groom and it unboudetdly beams on their faces and picture is an epitome of all the heart-warming Vipin Photography.
- Remember how Bipasa Basu flaunted in all floral jewellery and a floral Tiara for her sangeet? Yes!! it was so beautiful that it’s hard to forget and this bride nailed that look to perfection.
- A beautiful traditional followed in Karnataka as they welcome the bride. The floral rangoli and hand made lotus definitely add a lot of detailing , while her unique Anklets are hard to miss *wink*wink*. Shot by PixelStory.
- Want an Vinnaitandi Varuvaaya moment? What better place than the back waters of kerala to execute such a Studio A they brought the picture to life.
- She must be wondering on why we Indians get married so early in the ManuSkripts.
- A bride in a bath tub? Well even we were shocked when we saw Weddingrams by Kreatrix.On that note, I can tell you that this bath tub concept is a great way to show of all the khalis of your lehenga.
- A beautiful telugu tradition of interlocking the bride and groom’s little finger is always heart-warming and subdtly conveys a message of not letting her go of each Ashwin Kireet Photography.
- That lingering moment before Jeelakarra bellam is always special for the couple. .Shot by Ashwin Kireet Photography.
- The couple looks great and so is the wedding ring Aswin Suresh Photography.
- The beautiful vithika Sheru and Varun Sandesh. Shot by Beyond Frames by Eshu.
- The water holi aka Mangala Beyond Frames by Eshu.
- Beautiful mehendi for feet . Shot by Bugzy’s Photography.
- The arial view of an south Indian
shot is just enough to explain the pomp and grandeur of a typical Indian Wedding.
- That divine Mangalyam to start their new
- Beautiful decor for a Kannadiga
by Deepak Vijay Photography.
- The marigold wedding as we call it.Beautifully shot by Deepak Vijay Photography.
- Give me a selfie pulla !! Click Click!! An awesome photograph concept for all the ladies at your wedding.
- Kobbaribondam has come a long way down ever since generations and now they too are enjoying a lot of attention and they look as beautiful as the bride.
- Another silhouette photograph of a beautiful couple against a dual color
by dotdn(.dn) Studios.
- Will you marry me? Post Engagement picture with gleaming
by dotdn(.dn) Studios.
- One of the best bridal mehendi potraits this year we would say. Chuncky jewellery, long plait, this lady nailed the perfect Biba
by Dream Dairies.
- The ghal ghal bangles.Bangles are really special for all the south Indian Brides, for that matter any other indian brides as they are worn for atleast 16 years after the wedding. Shot by Flyingshutter’s photography.
- That moment of ‘Mangalasutra dharana’ is overwhelming for many brides. So it is for
fills the bride’s heart with happiness while she immediately realises that she is no more part of her by Amarramesh photography.
- Scarlet red and royal blue , reminds us of ‘a Thousand Years’ from Twilight.Obviously a great shot for a pre/post wedding
by HariShankar photography.